TramShed Theatre Company have a professionally trained Artistic Team, with extensive experience in delivering Theatre in Education. We focus our TIE performances on current and relevant subject matters, write all material in-house and link closely with the National Curriculum.
Who is TIE for?
Our TIE offers a professional performance and workshop package, with a firm focus on educational values. We can tailor our TIE work to any educational venue. We will always give guidance on relevant age ranges for performances and target Key Stages.
Our TIE offer
Almost one in four 8-11 year olds and three in four 12-15 year olds has a social media profile. One in four of these have experienced racist or hate messages*. Our professional production entitled ‘Online’ supports the delivery of e-safety education with the National Curriculum at upper KS2, KS3 and KS4.
“Two best friends, 600 miles apart. Join teenagers Daisy and Jazz as they learn about friendship, staying safe online and the true meaning of connection in the digital age.”
Additional workshop packages are available exploring staying safe online and internet sexual exploitation.
*NSPCC Ofcom Report: Children and Parents – Media use and Attitudes
What is required to book TIE?
- A school hall or equivalent space. We appreciate that larger spaces are not always available in schools and will adapt our work as best we can to meet your requirements.
- 45 minutes prior to the performance commencing to set up the show.
- 30 minutes after the performance has finished to remove our set and scenery.
- Confirmation of which package you are interested in and if you would like to include an Inclusive theatre workshop after the performance to explore the subject matter a little deeper.
- 10% deposit to secure your booking.
1 TIE Performance – £365
2 TIE Performances (Either AM or PM) – £485
3 TIE Performances – £585
4 TIE Performances (full school day) – £665
Additional Inclusive Theatre Workshop (max 30 pupils) – £126
Workshops are 1 hour 15 minutes in length, can include up to 30 pupils and will be delivered by a minimum of two Arts Practitioners.
Discounts available for multiple bookings
Find out more
Whether you want to make a TIE booking, gain a quotation for a bespoke package or simply find out a little bit more, we would love to hear from you. The Arts Practitioner Team can be contacted on 07852 498427 or email@example.com